Meet the Faculty
Andrew McClellan, Ph.D.
- Phone: 573-882-1447
- E-mail: McClellanA@missouri.edu
- Address: 213A Lefevre
- Web site: www.biosci.missouri.edu/mcclellan/
- Ph.D. Case Western Reserve University
- Operation of neural networks in the brain and spinal cord that control locomotor function.
- Computer modeling of neural networks.
- Calcium imaging of neuronal activity in locomotor networks.
- Cellular studies of functional neural regeneration following spinal cord injury.
- Factors that promote neurite outgrowth and synapse formation of neurons in cell culture.
- Biomedical instrumentation.
- Bio Sc 3700, Animal Physiology
- Bio Sc 4986, Neurology of Motor Systems
- Bio Sc 8440/8442, Integrative Neuroscience